In Divorce the Collaborative Way. Is It the Way For You? three divorce professional and a financial planner – share their knowledge and insights about the collaborative divorce process with divorcing couples in order to help them decide if the collaborative process is right for them. Using real life examples to illustrate key points.
- Divorce the Collaborative Way:
- Describes the different options couples have for getting divorced.
- Discusses in detail the features and advantages of a collaborative divorce.
- Highlights the roles and responsibilities of each spouse in a collaborative divorce.
- Explains the various roles that the members of a couple’s collaborative divorce team – their attorneys and the neutral mental health and financial professionals – will play in their collaborative divorce.
- Guide readers through the collaborative divorce process from start to finish.
- Divorce the Collaborative Way also features an appendix of collaborative divorce agreements, forms, and worksheets.